Here is my Retirement Bucket List. My thanks to Lesley Carter and Bob Zeller for getting me started in this direction. This list is not as extreme as Lesley’s but I am 68 and she is not. Bob is older than me but what he has accomplished in photography in less than 10 years blows me away. I have tremendous respect for their accomplishments. I invite visitors to visit their blogs at http://bucketlistpublications.org/ and http://bobzeller.wordpress.com/
- Improve my faith, read more Scripture, always tell the truth regardless of the outcomes, be a person of integrity.
- Do volunteer work for organizations that help other people, like the Highway 80 Rescue Mission
- Return to the excellent physical shape I was in 15 years ago
- Expand my book “Hard Charger” to include more chapters as required and include many more contributions from other sailors, add photos.
- Travel the southwest for landscape and photos
- Become a talented photographer and a better author
- Become a BIRDER!
- Ride my Harley to the Wall in Washington D.C.
- Sail on a tall ship in the eastern caribbean
- Sail on a tall ship across the atlantic
- Sail on a tall ship to the scandinavian countries
- Go parachuting
- Fly an ultralight
- Go scuba/snorkeling
- Be in the cockpit for a full IMC flight and an ILS CAT II approach to minimums.
- Post these experiences or submit for publication
- more later….
The outcome of some items depend on sufficient funds.